Sintra Cascais Tour Overview
This 1-day group tour to Sintra from from Lisbon goes straight to Vila de Sintra.
Historical Significance: Sintra is known for its rich history and cultural heritage. The town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been a favorite retreat for Portuguese royalty throughout the centuries. Palaces and Castles: Sintra is famous for its stunning palaces and castles, including the colorful Pena Palace, the romantic Quinta da Regaleira with its mystical gardens and underground passages, and the Moorish Castle offering breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Landscape and Nature: Sintra is nestled within the lush greenery of the Sintra Mountains, offering beautiful landscapes, dense forests, and winding pathways perfect for exploration. The microclimate in Sintra contributes to its lush vegetation and cool temperatures. Cultural Attractions: Apart from its palaces and castles, Sintra also boasts other cultural attractions such as the National Palace of Sintra (Palácio Nacional de Sintra), the Monserrate Palace with its exotic gardens, and the Convent of the Capuchos (Convento dos Capuchos) known for its simplicity and connection with nature.
- Stroll through the historic streets of Sintra at your leisure
- Enjoy Cascais
- Visit Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira
- Visit Cabo da Roca - Be amazed by the westernmost point of Europe
- Boca do inferno en route to Cascais
- This is a small group tour Maximum 8 People per Vehicle, which guarantees a personalized experience